Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Chore Charts

I've recently implemented a chore chart in our household to try to keep the kids accountable, and also bring some order to the chaos.  It seems lots of people have interest in chore charts so here's mine :)

Note - all the clipart was randomly found on the Internet or part of my excel program.  Please use for personal use only.

I was attempting to upload the excel version of the file so you could use it as a template... but I can't seem to. So if you need it, leave me a comment with your email address (I suggest using a phonetic version of your email to avoid spam like "susie at yahoo dot com") and I can find a way to email to you. :)

Here's an attempt to paste the table, in a format you can hopefully copy!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8rZrAJUjsvVSUc2YmNiOWZlUVU

3 comments:

  1. Would you please send me the excel file of this to rachel dot casabella at gmail dot com? Thanks! Great work on the chart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice you have a points column. How does that work? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - so sorry, I haven't been back to my blog in a long while so just now seeing your comments!! I started with the points column - The children could earn various prizes for getting their chores done (a point for each chore completed) and if you had 20 points for the week we got to go to a movie or bowling for example. I have since moved away from the points, and dropped that column. Now they just have to do their chores ;)
    I will send the excel version to Rachel, in the event you haven't already gotten it! Thanks for your interest.

    ReplyDelete